You may not be familiar with the company Tattered Angels, but I’ll bet you have heard of their signature product – Glimmer Mist!
Cindy is very deserving of this honor! She takes the best care of her customers and is an extremely talented designer! Please join us in congratulating her! Here is the link to the site where the store is featured: http://www.mytatteredangels.com/ . Make sure you go and check out the beautiful photos from her store!
* A side note: Cindy’s website is www.stampingscrapping.com while her actual storefront is Lasting Impressions. Just to eliminate any confusion.
In honor of her store being featured on the Tattered Angels website, Cindy is VERY generously giving away a Glimmer Mist kit valued at $39.99! Go to the Stamping Scrapping Design Team blog and check it out HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy at Stamping Scrapping has an AWESOME deal on the Scor Pal right now! She’s selling it for $29.99! That’ s $10 off of the retail price! She only charges you exact shipping so it’s very reasonable. This sale only lasts until February 25th!
HERE is the link to get yours!
Hi! I recently sold my Slice so I have a VIP Design Card FOR SALE!!
Because I purchased my Slice at a Making Memories VIP store, I received the VIP Exclusive Design Card. It is not available for retail sale, so it’s VERY limited in it’s availability. I have listed it on ebay HERE.
Here is a photo of the card. It’s called “Seasons”.
I recently had the chance to borrow the ATG 50 from a friend. I used it for about 4 layouts and my hand is now swollen and my wrist and arm are sore. In all fairness, I have tendinitis in my wrists. The ATG isn’t heavy, it’s just the motion and pressure that you use to make it work that bothers me. I also found myself wasting a lot of adhesive, because it doesn’t always lay down correctly, and sometimes doesn’t even come off of the backing onto your paper. It’s also difficult to see where you are putting the adhesive so I ended up reapplying the adhesive after not getting it where I wanted it the first time. It was very frustrating for me. I ended up pulling out my Glue Glider Pro to finish the last layout.
I am definately going to order more refills for my GGP! I love that little guy! It’s lightweight, small, and you can see exactly where you are placing the adhesive. The refills are a couple dollars more than the ATG’s, but I feel like it’s worth it because you don’t waste any adhesive and it’s a lot more convienent to use. You also have a lot lesss start up cost, because the dispenser is only around $15. I am pretty sure I wouldn’t scrapbook as much if I had to use the ATG for everything.
Anyway, that’s just my opinion and experience 🙂
You can get your own Glue Glider Pro HERE.
Have a great day!
I’m so excited to be featured in Craft Critique’s BLOG CARNIVAL! They are showcasing Valentine’s Day projects from a whole list of crafters so head over and check it out! Click HERE.
Well, I officially have Silhouette SD fever! After seeing a few video demos of this product – I’M SOLD! In fact, I have already ordered mine from Cindy at Stamping Scrapping!
This machine is amazing. I had one of the first generation Silhouette machines and this one is way more advanced.
The new features that I LOVE are:
- Auto-Feed for the paper! Before you had to roll the paper in manually.
- New software update that includes one click welding and shadowing.
- Ability to change your blade out to a marker and draw instead of cut.
- Built in blade cap holder (Yay! No more hunting for blade caps!)
- Cuts images up to 39″ long! (Perfect for doing those home decor projects with vinyl)
- Adhesive backed vinyl can be fed through without a mat! So you don’t waste any vinyl because you can keep it on the roll while it’s cutting!
- And quite possibly the BEST new feature – the SD card slot! You can put your images onto the SD card and take the machine to a crop with you and not have to lug your laptop! It even has an LCD screen so you can view and select your images when you are not at a computer!
- Oh and to top it all off – Quickutz is giving you 6 months of unlimited downloads in their image gallery! How can you beat that?
For those of you not familiar with the Silhouette, it will cut any true type font on your computer, download images from the Quickutz site, and create your own images from clip-art and such. I liked the features of the Silhouette before, however, the software left a lot to be desired. With the new software update, I am just in heaven!!
I LOVE Quickutz – I also have the Revoloution and Squeeze and would never part with either of them 🙂 Their products are known for their great quality!
If you would like to learn a little more about the Silhouette, you can visit the Quickutz Site.
Cindy at Stamping Scrapping has the new Silhouette SD for $249.99 if you pre-order it! That’s a $50 savings off of the retail price of $299.99! Get yours HERE. If you decide to order one, please tell her Candice sent you 🙂
Have a GREAT day!